Recipe by Shahana
Easy and Healthy I use "No salt added salmon". and Sage can be used if Poultry Seasoning is not available.
Top Review by nemokitty
We're trying to eat more omega 3's and this fit the bill perfectly. We don't like the taste of salmon and there was enough other flavors in this loaf that it worked for us. I used 1 egg and added some Mexican seasoning also. Will make this one again.
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute, ie, Break Free Eggs
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can pink salmon, do not drain
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash poultry seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Use non-stick Baker's Secret pan or grease small loaf pan.
- Blend egg into flaked salmon.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon lightly into pan.
- Bake 45 minutes until top is golden and crisp.
- Serve garnished with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs.
- Pass dill sauce or egg sauce, if desired.