Salmon Fillets W/Lemon-Dill Sauce/Capers
- Arrange salmon steaks in a baking dish. Top with onion, bouillon, seasonings mixed in water and 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Bake on 375 for 10-15 minutes, fish should be med-rare and flakey. DO NOT OVERCOOK. Drain excess liquid off and save.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Dill sauce preparation: combine remaining lemon juice, rice milk, dry dill, salt, and excess poaching liquid in a glass bowl - mix well with a fork.
- Microwave on high until mixture thickens. Beat lightly.
- Pour lemon dill sauce over fish to serve. Sprinkle with capers.
- Garnish with lemon slices and a sprig of fresh dill. Serve alone or over a bed of brown rice.