Recipe by Jimijoe 43
You just can't imagine how good this is, and how easy it is to make. Sure to be one of your favorites!
- 3⁄4 lb salmon fillet, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the filets skin-side down in a baking dish.
- Squeeze the lemon over and lightly sprinkle with salt and white pepper, then sprinkle the dill over the filets and let set for fifteen minutes.
- Spread the mayonnaise evenly over the entire surface.
- Place on a high shelf in the oven, just under the broiler element, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes for each inch of thickness.
- Turn on the broiler for a few minutes, just until the mayonnaise starts to brown.