Yellow Squash and Shrimp Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Cut up squash and cook in water until tender with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Clean and peel shrimp.
- Sauté in butter with garlic and onions.
- When done add squash, sour cream and water chestnuts.
- Prepare baking dish with 2/3 bread crumbs and melted butter (mix together well).
- Pour squash mixture into baking dish and top with remaining bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Louisiana and am the office manager for a plant nursery. Love to cook. My favorite cookbook is New Southern Living by Nathalie Dupree. If I had a month off I would finish testing all of my new recipes. I have been testing quite a few of the new ones I have found on Recipezaar. There are a lot of great cooks here.