Grilled Orange and Bourbon Salmon Fillets
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 12mins
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 4 (6 ounce) fresh salmon fillets (1-inch thick)
- salt and black pepper
- In a bowl whisk together the first 8 ingredients.
- Pour into n a large heavy ziploc plastic bag.
- Add in the salmon fillets; seal bag tightly, and turn bag to coat evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove the fillets from the bag and reserve the marinade.
- Place the fillets on a preheated outdoor grill (sprayed with cooking spray) or under the oven broiler.
- Cook for about 6 minutes on each side, basting with reserved marinade until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!