Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
For a fast and easy summer dish. Serve this with salad greens.
- 1 large salmon fillet, about 2 pounds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dill dip
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Place fish on 24-inch piece of heavy duty aluminum foil. Brush fish with oil, sprinkle with pepper, and wrap foil securely around fish.
- Cover and grill fish 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 20 to 30 minutes or until fish flake easily with a fork.
- Mix the dill dip with milk until smooth. Serve the salmon with the dill sauce.
My husband is the only fish eater in our house. So when he worked late one night this was a quick and easy dinner to fix. Great recipe to use up the extra dill dip left over from a bread bowl!