Smoked Salmon, Dill and Cucumber Pasta Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (7 ounce) container low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 4 -6 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 8 ounces wood-smoked salmon, cubed
- 1 lb spiral pasta or 1 lb shell pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and chill by running it under cold tap water or, if you have time, putting it in a covered bowl in the refrigerator.
- Combine the yogurt, mayo, dill, salt, pepper, brown sugar, lemon juice and tabasco until well-blended (I use a kitchen mixer for this).
- Toss the dressing with the green onions, cucumber, salmon and pasta, (I use a mixer for this, too) and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My husband and I both love to cook, and we use Recipezaar all the time. My mother, Chef PaulaG, got us hooked on the site a few years ago. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">