1/2 Photos of Salle's Microwave Risotto
From Cooking Light, May 1995. An easy risotto made in the microwave with sun-dried tomatoes and green chiles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine water and tomatoes. Cover; let stand 10 minutes. Drain; set aside.
- 2Combine butter and oil in an 8-inch square baking dish. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in onion; microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
- 4Stir in rice; microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in broth, salt, and pepper; microwave at HIGH 9 minutes.
- 6Stir in tomatoes and chiles; microwave at HIGH 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salle's Microwave Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 1478.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g