Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Recipe found on Pillsbury's website.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 4 1⁄2 ounces green chilies, chopped, preferably Old El Paso
- 11 ounces flour tortillas for burritos, 8 inch preferably Old El Paso
- 1⁄2 lb salami, thinly sliced
- 6 lettuce leaves
- Add mayonnaise, cream cheese, mustard, and chiles to a small bowl and mix until smooth.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. On each warm tortilla evenly spread 1 1/2 teaspoons of the mayonnaise mixture and top with salami. Spread another 1 1/2 teaspoons of mayonnaise mixture over the salami and top with a lettuce leaf keeping layers as even as possible.
- Gently roll up each tortilla tightly and trim ends. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. When ready to serve cut each roll into eight pieces and secure each piece with a cocktail toothpick.
This is a great go-to recipe for me to prepare in short order for anytime. A great snack or lite lunch. I omitted the greenchili's this time for one DS who doesn't care for them. But, when I make these again, I'll include them for the others. I also included a bit of shaved thin ham and some monterey jack cheese slices. Thanks for a :yummy: recipe Laurie!~
Fantastic! I rolled them and refrigerated to serve later tonight, I also added in a clove of minced garlic and some cayenne to the cream cheese mixture and used thinly sliced dried Italian salami I can't wait to serve them they are so good, thanks for sharing Lori!