1/4 Photos of Salad With Hard Boiled Egg
Fresh summer fair, lite and healthy with a little lemon and oil.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup lima beans, cooked
- 1 apple, cored and cubed (do not peel)
- 1 cup lettuce, torn
- 1/2 cup cucumber, cubed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, cubed
- 1 tomato, cubed
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 black plums, quartered for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar (I use splenda)
- 1Place the first 8 ingredients in a large bowl, mix carefully to combine.
- 2In a small bowl add the olive oil,lemon juice and splenda. Whisk to combine.
- 3Place the egg slices on top of the salad in a nice design and add the plum quarters around one edge of the bowl. Sprinkle with salt and grind (course grind) pepper over.
- 4Drizzle the lemon/oil mix over all.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salad With Hard Boiled Egg
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.6
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 212.0 mg
- Sodium 683.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 11.0 g