Recipe by jenny butt
this sauce , like all other West Indian pepper sauces is VERY HOT.........enjoy
- 1 tablespoon hot chili pepper, fresh finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chillies, onions & garlic in small bowl.
- Bring vinegar , water, salt to boil in small pan.
- Stirring constantly pour over the chillie mixture.
- Pour oil over top the top.
- Tightly cover & rifridgerated.
- Saba sauce can be safely kept for about 3-4 weeks.