Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
What can I say... It is what it is. I'm sure almost everyone has had this super easy, super delicious dish before. It really, truly is a favorite of mine. I just felt the urge to post my recipe after having this for lunch today. And who knows, there may be a newly independent person (college student) that would like to find such an easy (and cheap) recipe. I use my own white sauce recipe when I make it. I've included a link on how to make my Basic Bechamel (White Sauce) as well, but you can use your own preferred bechamel, if you so choose. Enjoy! *Note: Prep and cook times do not reflect the making of the bechamel / white sauce
- 6 ounces Buddig beef, chopped
- 2 cups bechamel sauce (your favorite, mine is listed below)
- 4 slices bread, toasted
- Here is the link for my recipe: Recipe #514038.
- Heat Recipe #514038 (or your own favorite) and stir in chopped beef.
- Spoon over toasted bread slices.
Made this for Spring PAC 2014 and used your Basic Bechamel (White Sauce)#514038 for the sauce/gravy. Delicious! I used fresh dried beef from our local deli here and served it over fried polenta. Memories! Thank you for posting.