Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Flavorful sandwich--our own creation. Cheese of any kind can be added if so desired. No cooking required.
- 2 slices smoked salmon (thin slices)
- 2 ounces ham, deli sliced, thin
- 2 ounces iceberg lettuce
- 2 ounces turkey, deli sliced, thin
- 3 slices bread, of choice
- brown mustard
- Lay out your 3 slices of bread.
- Spread brown mustard over one face of each slice.
- On 1st slice place iceberg lettuce.
- Top with 1/2 sliced smoked salmon and all the turkey.
- Place 2nd slice of bread on top of this.
- On 2nd slice of bread place ham slices and remainder of salmon.
- Top with 3rd slice of bread, mustard side down.
- Secure with toothpicks and cut in half on the diagonal.
- Serve as a cold sandwich with dill pickle and chips.
What a yummy combination of ingredients for a sandwich. I did add sliced baby swiss to the ingredients. We put into some bakery sub rolls instead of using 3 slices of bread. Will definitely make these again. Thanks for posting, we really enjoyed these sandwiches.