Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Courtesy of "Yahoo! Foods". Times are approx.
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup mediterranean style Greek yogurt or 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 2 eggs, hard boiled & coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons gherkins, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley (optional)
- 1 cup diced beet (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped (optional)
- salt & pepper
- In a large pot of salted water, boil the potatoes until tender when pierced with a fork, but not soft. Drain potatoes. Peel them if you like. Cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
- Mix the mayonnaise and yogurt or sour cream together with the lemon juice or vinegar.
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients except the salt & pepper. Pour the mayonnaise mixture on top, toss well, and season with salt & pepper to taste.