Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is how they make mango shakes in Russia! From Russian Foods. Do you think the Russians got this from the Caribbean? It is popular there too! Also in Florida, where we used to take the mangos off the tree and throw them into the blender!
- 1 ripe mango
- 2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 -8 ice cubes
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream (or more to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup mango juice
- Peel and cut mango into chunks. Combine all ingredients together in blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
Sharon, this drink is delicious! I did not have mango juice so I added in some Italian pear juice, what a treat, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)