Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This makes a great gift, I make them for my Welcome to the neigborhood basket.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup rum
- Place cake mix and pudding in large bowl.
- Blend with a whisk.
- Add eggs, oil, water, and rum and mix with a electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Place 1 scant cup of batter in each 6 well greased one pint wide-mouthed canning jars.
- Wipe batter from rim.
- Place jars on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Wipe rims.
- Place hot sterilized seals and rings on hot jars.
- Keep in refrigerator for prolonged storage.