KJK #5's Note:
Yet another one of my sisters recipes. No bake Rum / Bourbon balls. We usually use gold rum. Prep time includes rolling the cookies, cooking time is time to set.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush Vanilla Wafers by putting in bag and smashing with a rolling pin or putting in a food processor or blender. Add Bourbon (your alcohol of choice) and set aside.
- 2Melt chocolate chips gradually eight in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- 3Add sweetened condensed milk to the melted chocolate, stir into the crushed cookie mixture.
- 4Roll into about 1" balls and then roll in the powdered chocolate milk mix. Place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and allow to set.
- 5Store in a tin or tightly covered container and kept in the refrigerator for at least one week.
- 6They get better with age!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rum / Bourbon Balls
Serving Size: 1 (960 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1370.7
- Calories from Fat 557
- Total Fat 61.9 g
- Saturated Fat 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 446.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 189.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 98.8 g
- Protein 15.0 g