1/4 Photos of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Cookies
Very CUTE little cookies that will bring a smile to the little ones faces! Great little cookies to send to school on "Christmas Party" day! You will be the hit of the classroom! (hint: you can use icing bag with piping tip, and a frosting that dries hard to stick on the eyes and nose, I use a stiff buttercream frosting colored the color of the eyes and nose, it works faster for me than the melted chocolate). I just LOVE all the cute photos and different ideas for this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces chocolate-flavored candy coating
- 96 thin pretzel sticks
- 1 (16 ounce) package Nutter Butter sandwich cookies
- 64 miniature M&M baking bits (blue, green, or brown)
- 32 cinnamon red cinnamon candies or 32 red miniature M&M baking bits
- 1Microwave the chocolate in a small glass dish on high for 3 minutes, stirring once.
- 2For each Rudolph dip 2 pretzel sticks in chocolate and stick to top of each sandwich cookie, forming large antlers.
- 3Break one pretzel in half, dip in chocolate and place pretzel half next to longer pretzel sticks, forming antlers.
- 4Dip one side of blue, green, or brown mini M&M's in melted candy coating and place, coated side down, on cookies for the eyes.
- 5Dip one side of the cinnamon red hot, or red M&M in candy coating, and place on cookies, coated side down, for the nose.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1030 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 296.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-flavored candy coating
miniature M&M baking bits
red cinnamon candies