This is copy cat recipe of Ruby Tuesday's Croutons. You will never taste a better crouton!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups honey-wheat bread, cubed
- garlic salt
- 2 cups oil (for deep fying)
- 1Cut the loaf of bread into bit sit cubes.
- 2deep fry for about 1 -2 minutes. They should not come out solid but semi soft.
- 3As the croutons come out of the deep fryer,sprinkle with garlic salt.
- 4Enjoy with your favorite salad or soup!
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ruby Tuesday's Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.7
- Calories from Fat 490
- Total Fat 54.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: