Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is copy cat recipe of Ruby Tuesday's Croutons. You will never taste a better crouton!
Make and share this Ruby Tuesday's Croutons recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups honey-wheat bread, cubed
- garlic salt
- 2 cups oil (for deep fying)
- Cut the loaf of bread into bit sit cubes.
- deep fry for about 1 -2 minutes. They should not come out solid but semi soft.
- As the croutons come out of the deep fryer,sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Enjoy with your favorite salad or soup!