Ruby Glazed Roast Beef (Inside Round or Eye of Round)
- Place the roast fat side up on a rack in small roaster. Roast, uncovered, in a 500°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Heat the jelly, ginger, chopped sun dried tomato and herb seasoning in a small saucepan.
- Pour the sauce over the roast.
- Reduce temperature to 275°F
- Continue to roast, uncovered, in a 275°F oven for 25 minutes per pound or until the meat thermometer registers 16 0°F for medium. Baste several times with the sauce.
- Mix the cornstarch with the water and stir into the liquid in the roaster. Heat and stir until thickened. Serves 8.
- Beef Today! Company’s Coming.