Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
If you have any of this dish left, (I doubt u will). It warms up great in a no-stick pan on the stovetop.
- Season round steak Iightly with garlic salt, salt, and pepper.
- Cut into serving pieces and place in crockpot with sliced onion which has been separated into rings.
- Add potatoes and green beans.
- Top with tomato soup and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on Low 8 hours.
- Remove cover during last half-hour if too much liquid.
Pretty good, and easy to make but also very similar to other slow cooked beef recipes I've made. Nothing really out of the ordinary here but tasty nonetheless. DH liked it a lot.