1/1 Photo of Rotisserie-Style Oven Baked Chicken
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This is a great method to baked chicken. You can add whatever seasonings you like to it. This makes a really juicy flavorful chicken. Preperation time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients in a bowl or plastic bag. Marinate 4 to 6 hours in refrigerator, rotating chicken several times.
- 2Remove from refrigerator. Place chicken on a broiler pan, skin-side up.
- 3Bake at 350* for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 4Turn oven up and broil for 10 to 15 minutes until skin is blackened.
- 5Cool 10 to 15 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotisserie-Style Oven Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 747.6
- Calories from Fat 477
- Total Fat 53.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 243.8 mg
- Sodium 229.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 58.0 g