Recipe by sweetcakes
This is a great method to baked chicken. You can add whatever seasonings you like to it. This makes a really juicy flavorful chicken. Preperation time does not include marinating time.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients in a bowl or plastic bag. Marinate 4 to 6 hours in refrigerator, rotating chicken several times.
- Remove from refrigerator. Place chicken on a broiler pan, skin-side up.
- Bake at 350* for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Turn oven up and broil for 10 to 15 minutes until skin is blackened.
- Cool 10 to 15 minutes and serve.