Recipe by dianegrapegrower
Use whatever vegetables are in season, aiming for a nice mix of colors and flavors. A tasty, colorful weeknight meal.
- 236.59 ml sliced mushrooms
- 118.29 ml diced onion
- 118.29 ml diced red bell pepper
- 709.77 ml diced vegetables (snap peas, green beans, summer squash, broccoli, cauliflower)
- 473.18 ml shredded leafy greens
- 236.59 ml halved cherry tomatoes
- 226.79 g peeled shrimp
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 170.09 g tri-color spiral pasta
- 29.58 ml minced fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put 2 quarts salted water on high heat for cooking the pasta. While the water heats, prep all the vegetables. (If using frozen shrimp, thaw them).
- When the water boils, start cooking pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm if done before the vegetables.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high. Add mushrooms, onion, and bell pepper, stirring occasionally.
- When the mushrooms are tender, add the vegetables, continuing to stir.
- When the vegetables reach the hot-crisp state, add the kale, tomatoes, shrimp, and garlic. Cover and reduce heat to low.
- When kale and shrimp are cooked, add drained pasta to the vegetable mixture. Add basil, and stir to combine.