Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (8 ounce) canrotel tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Melt cheese into ground beef and add all other ingredients.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Delicious with Fritos or other corn chips.
my all time favorite cheese dip :) I call this arkansas dip b/c I think it's more popular in my homestate than anywhere else :) I also add 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp ground cumin GO HOGS!!!!!!
DH can eat his weight in this dip. I probably can, too. So easy and so good.
This dip is delicious. I added garlic powder and cumin based on another review. I would halve the meat the next time as my husband thought it had too much meat.