I concocted this one last night, in an attempt to use ingredients I had on hand. It turned out to be a hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add minced garlic and continue to cook for 3 or 4 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- 4Add Rotel and tomato sauce to beef and garlic.
- 5Add garlic salt, black pepper, onion powder and chili powder. Simmer on medium-low for 10 minutes.
- 6Combine beef mixture with pasta and top with freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rotel Beef Pasta With Parmigiano-Reggiano
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.8 mg
- Sodium 505.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 26.4 g