Weight Watchers Rotel Chicken Spaghetti
photo by Sandy T.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti, drained
- 4 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product (cubed)
- 10 ounces tomatoes and green chilies (rotel)
- 2 3⁄4 ounces gravy mix (Pioneer brand)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup chicken (1 breast boiled in hot water and shredded.)
- Mix gravy mix with hot water. Add velvetta and microwave until creamy and smooth.
- Add rotel, and chicken and cooked spaghetti.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes to cook through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!