Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 16 marshmallows, sliced
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup cream
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 20 ounces canned pineapple, DRAINED
- 1 (3 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup juice
- Dissolve 1 package lime jello in 2 cups hot water.
- While hot put 16 marshmallows and 3 ounces cream cheese in it.
- After cool, whip 1 cup cream.
- Add 1/2 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing.
- Add 20 OUNCES pineapple drain juice AND SAVE.
- Add group 2 to group 1.
- Put in refrigerator until set.
- To 1 box raspberry jello, add 1 cup water and 1 cup juice.
- Pour over other jello mix, after it has been set and jello has cooled.