Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This one really blew me away. I'm was worried that it was going to be spicy but it was actually really good. I used the Miracle Whip version, as apposed to plain mayo.
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup coarsley shredded unpeeled cucumber, drained
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- In small bowl, combine chili sauce, mayo, cucumber and onion.
- Cover; chill several hours to blend flavors.
This is an excellent dressing! I used light mayo and added a tsp of Splenda, but kept the rest the same. It blends well with any salad greens and you have the cucumber and onion already in the dressing. Thanks for sharing. Carole in Orlando
Another good one! Four ingredients, and with things I always have on hand. This tastes a bit like a Russian or Thousand Island dressing, only a little snappier from the onion and chili sauce. I thought it tasted very good as soon as I mixed it, but it does improve with chilling. Made for PAC Fall '08. Thanks, Pesce Gurl!