Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a wonderful recipe that one of my cousins made for the family reunion.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans (drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans (drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can lima beans (drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) can great northern beans (drained)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Fry bacon - remove when crisp and crumble.
- salt, onion, ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, dry mustard to the bacon drippings.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes.
- combine beans, bacon, and sauce in casserole dish or slow cooker.
- Bake or cook for 1 hour at 350.