Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Everytime I bring this dip to any function I attend, I am always asked for the recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as my kids do....
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 (10 ounce) container alfredo sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed, and squeezed well
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parmensan, mozzarella, and cream cheese. Using a mixer, combine well.
- Add the Alfredo sauce and garlic and continue mixing until well combined.
- Slowly add the artichokes and spinach and combine well.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake for about 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove and serve with tortilla chips.