Recipe by Juenessa
The rosemary in this recipe really boosts the flavor of the tomatoes. If you can't find cherry tomatoes, winter tomatoes, such as Roma are a good substitute.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a zip-lock plastic freezer bag.
- Gently shake until tomatoes are well coated.
- Transfer to an aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until tomatoes begin to burst.