Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe came out of the October 2013 issue of Real Simple (pg. 214).
- 1 lb beet, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 lb carrot, scrubbed and cut into 2-inch lengths and halved lengthwise if large
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss all ingredients together.
- Roast on a rimmed baking sheet, tossing once, until tender, about 30-35 minutes.