Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Made in the bread maker, but I've made it by hand when I've felt the need for kneading therapy. Favourite toppings of your own choice would work with this as well; at times I have add shredded feta cheese or a nippy cheddar.
- 236.59 ml water
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml salt
- 532.32 ml flour
- 78.07 ml yellow cornmeal
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml bread machine yeast
- 14.79 ml fresh rosemary leaf, coarsely chopped
- 29.58 ml oregano
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 295.73 ml red onions, sliced
- 29.58 ml fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Put first 9 ingredients in bread machine on dough cycle in order recommended by your bread maker.
- Put 2 tablespoons oil in small fry pan over medium heat; add onion and saute for 3 minutes. Stir in rosemary and stir for 1 minute. Set aside. Roll dough into a circle on a lightly floured board.
- Cover and let rise for 20 minutes.
- Poke holes in the top and brush with remaining olive oil.
- Put onion and rosemary mixture on the top and bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.