I love a healthy, quick veggie dish and this one is sure to please! I'm posting this from one of those freebie recipe cards I found in the mail.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb new potato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon granules
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup green pepper strip
- 1/4 cup red pepper, strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1Place water in 3 quart saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2Add sliced potatoes, onion, bouillion and garlic.
- 3Return to boil.
- 4Cover. Reduce heat to low.
- 5Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until potatoes are tender-crisp. Drain.
- 6Add remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- 7Return to heat.
- 8Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, or until hot, stirring occassionally.
- 9Cover. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary New Potatoes & Beans
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.4
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 295.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g