1/4 Photos of Rosemary Grilled Bread
We make this alongside just about anything we grill! Enjoy! Also, the bread I use is French Tart's Our Daily Bread in a Crock - Weekly Make and Bake Rustic Bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the bread into about 12 slices, about 3/4 of an inch thick.
- 2Lightly coat both sides of the bread with olive oil.
- 3To your liking sprinkle sea salt, pepper and rosemary on one side of the bread slices. Lightly press down on the spices to help them stick, then flip the slices over and sprinkle the spices on the other side.
- 4Grill over medium high heat about 5 minutes on each side, until the bread is toasty and light grill marks appear.
- 5This bread is excellent for bruschetta or dips or just to eat plain! So good! :).
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Grilled Bread
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.7
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2038.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 20.2 g