We make this alongside just about anything we grill! Enjoy! Also, the bread I use is French Tart's Our Daily Bread in a Crock - Weekly Make and Bake Rustic Bread!
- Cut the bread into about 12 slices, about 3/4 of an inch thick.
- Lightly coat both sides of the bread with olive oil.
- To your liking sprinkle sea salt, pepper and rosemary on one side of the bread slices. Lightly press down on the spices to help them stick, then flip the slices over and sprinkle the spices on the other side.
- Grill over medium high heat about 5 minutes on each side, until the bread is toasty and light grill marks appear.
- This bread is excellent for bruschetta or dips or just to eat plain! So good! :).