Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple dish you prepare on the grill. I found the recipe on the label of a package of fresh chicken thighs. But I'm sure this will taste just as good using any type of bone-in chicken (and you can probably cook this in the oven as well). Goes well with potatoes and a fresh spinach salad.
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Pierce chicken pieces with a fork and dip both sides into oil.
- Coat completely with mixture of dry seasonings.
- Sprinkle with additional paprika.
- Grill for about 15 minutes or until a fork can be easily inserted and removed and the juices run clear.
The flavor was very good and very easy to prepare. I will use about half of the rosemary next time. It was a little too much for me and my family.
Yummy, this was nice and tasty, I cut the recipe by half and used Knorr aromat all purpose seasoning salt and the paprika was spanish hot smoked, I then sprinkled mild paprika on top. It was ready in no time my chicken thighs were boneless and skinless and we had twice baked potatoes with them for a quick lunch. Very very good!!! I must make them again, might play with the spices next time. Thank's for posting. Made forPAC Spring 2010
This was really easy and still tasty. I did make it in the oven, using a covered dish to keep it moist; it took about 30 minutes at 170 C. I also used a pastry brush to coat the chicken for less mess. A good quick main dish!