Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very good and very easy to make
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook chicken in oil over med-high heat for 3-4 min on each side or until juices run clear.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingrediants.
Was very good! I used olive oil, instead of canola and fresh herbs. Very tasty!! Thanks-
Very simple, and so delicious!