Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is easy, quick, and delicious! The fresh rosemary and garlic make the beans taste heavenly. To make this even quicker, just cook it in the microwave.
- 2 (19 ounce) cans cannellini beans (or Great Northern)
- 1⁄3 cup chicken stock
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Drain the beans. Place them in a saucepan with the chicken stock, garlic, and rosemary.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, or until the beans are hot.
- Drain liquid from beans.
- Add pepper and salt, to taste.
These beans were VERY TASTY for just a few ingredients. Very nice with the rosemary. I mixed mine with the rice to serve. Made for the French forum herb of the month-rosemary.
YUM! We just had this for dinner tonight, and it was delicious. I sauteed the garlic in a small amount of olive oil first, and then added the rosemary and chicken stock. I let that simmer for about 5 mins then added the beans to warm. Thank you Annisette for this wonderful recipe!
Very tasty beans!I simmered the garlic and rosemary in a small amount of the stock before adding the beans, after reading some of the other reviews. A great side with my Italian dinner.