A lovely recipe from Tarla Dalal. Posting here for safekeeping. Total time does not include time required for freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve the cornflour in 4 tablespoons of cold milk.
- 2Combine the milk, cornflour solution and sugar in a pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously. Cool completely.
- 3Add the cream, rose petals, rose essence and mix well. Pour into a shallow container. Cover and freeze till it is almost set.
- 4Divide the mixture into 2 batches and churn each batch separately in a blender till it is smooth. Add the almonds and mix lightly.
- 5Transfer both batches into a shallow container. Cover and freeze till it is firm. Scoop and serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rose and Almond Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.9
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 72.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: