Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 72 hrs
Cook 20 mins
HOT,..not for the faint hearted!
Make and share this Roorda Electric Blown Fuse Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs chicken wings, cut up buffalo style
- 6 whole serrano chili peppers
- 6 whole red chili peppers
- 10 whole jalapeno peppers
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 bottle Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 10 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 10 tablespoons durkee red hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- In a blender, carefully puree the peppers, wine, vinegar and all spices.
- Caution, wear rubber gloves or your fingers may burn!
- Put the puree into a bowl and marinate the wings in the bowl in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- After that carefully remove the wings and broil them until cooked.
- Usually approx 15 mins (+/-5 mins).
- Take the marinade, put it on the stove, add 1/4 cup sugar and heat to a boil.
- reduce until thick.
- Pour over wings and re-broil for about 5 more minutes, serve with soda water for maximum heat effect but keep plenty of ice water handy.
- Drinking milk helps too.