72 hrs 20 mins
HOT,..not for the faint hearted!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chicken wings, cut up buffalo style
- 6 whole serrano chili peppers
- 6 whole red chili peppers
- 10 whole jalapeno peppers
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 bottle Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 10 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 10 tablespoons durkee red hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons pepper
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1In a blender, carefully puree the peppers, wine, vinegar and all spices.
- 2Caution, wear rubber gloves or your fingers may burn!
- 3Put the puree into a bowl and marinate the wings in the bowl in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- 4After that carefully remove the wings and broil them until cooked.
- 5Usually approx 15 mins (+/-5 mins).
- 6Take the marinade, put it on the stove, add 1/4 cup sugar and heat to a boil.
- 7reduce until thick.
- 8Pour over wings and re-broil for about 5 more minutes, serve with soda water for maximum heat effect but keep plenty of ice water handy.
- 9Drinking milk helps too.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roorda Electric Blown Fuse Wings
Serving Size: 1 (2140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1405.3
- Calories from Fat 708
- Total Fat 78.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 349.5 mg
- Sodium 5720.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 91.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
serrano chili peppers