Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
From Bon Apetit.
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 cup crumbled maytag blue cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 2 small hearts romaine lettuce, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Whisk in cheese, leaving some whole pieces. Season with salt and generous amount of cracked pepper. Place romaine wedges on plates. Drizzle 1/4 cup dressing over center of each. Top with onion.