Recipe by JanetGomez
These make great dinner rolls. Cooking time does not include bread machine cycle and rising time.
Top Review by wicked cook 46
Quick and easy to put together . I did have to add just a bit more flour. I had to finish kneading by hand when we had our power go out. Nice light roll with a nice crust. Made for PAC Fall 2009
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 2 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon dry milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2⁄3 cup warm water
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients into bread maker.
- Set bread machine to "Dough" method.
- When cycle is done, break dough into 12 balls. Smooth and place on baking sheet.
- Let rise to desired size, 15-30 minutes.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove rolls from oven. Butter tops of rolls while still warm.