Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another oldie from who knows where! Good, tho. From before microwaves, so feel free to melt the chocolate the new-fangled way
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup broken walnuts or 3⁄4 cup pecans
- Grease an 8" square pan with butter or margarine.
- Put chocolate pieces in top of double boiler and heat slowly until chocolate is melted.
- When chocolate is melted add marshmallows and nuts, stir until well blended.
- Pour into greased pan, spread evenly.
- Let cool, cut into desired size/shape pieces.