Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is from Good Housekeeping Magazine. We tried it and it is really delicious! I love the butterscotch chips in this recipe.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- Grease 8 by 9 or 9 inch metal baking pan;line with plastic wrap.
- In a 4 quart saucepan, combine chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanut butter, and butter.
- Cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes or just until ingredients are melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir marshmallows into fudge mixture.
- Pour into lined pan; spread evenly.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate fudge until firm, at least 3 hours.
- Invert fudge onto cutting board; remove plastic wrap.
- Turn fudge top side up.
- Cut fudge into 36 pieces.
- If not serving right away, store in refrigerator.
Love this recipe!! I have put this fudge in Christmas cookie baskets for the last two years and get many compliments. I use super chunky peanut butter in mine to increase the amount of nuts. The recipe is so easy its great to make with the kids. Enjoy!
I've been meaning to try this recipe since I saw it in the magazine last year. I just made it today, and it's very good!
Yummmy- maybe only 4 stars, but still good. I would only recomend about 1/2 of the marshmellows, unless you want marshmellow's w/ a little bit of fudge. I used milk choc., but it was great. Would also recomend cooking at a lower heat.