Recipe by Andeey
This is from Good Housekeeping Magazine. We tried it and it is really delicious! I love the butterscotch chips in this recipe.
Top Review by Bobbie537
Love this recipe!! I have put this fudge in Christmas cookie baskets for the last two years and get many compliments. I use super chunky peanut butter in mine to increase the amount of nuts. The recipe is so easy its great to make with the kids. Enjoy!
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 8 by 9 or 9 inch metal baking pan;line with plastic wrap.
- In a 4 quart saucepan, combine chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanut butter, and butter.
- Cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes or just until ingredients are melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir marshmallows into fudge mixture.
- Pour into lined pan; spread evenly.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate fudge until firm, at least 3 hours.
- Invert fudge onto cutting board; remove plastic wrap.
- Turn fudge top side up.
- Cut fudge into 36 pieces.
- If not serving right away, store in refrigerator.