Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Keebler. Though I personally have never made these, they look AMAZING in the picture from Keebler. Definitely gonna be trying these soon.
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels, divided use
- 1⁄2 cup chopped almonds, divided use
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350. (325 with a glass dish.).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a bowl. Press mixture onto the bottom of a greased 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate morsels.
- Bake at 350 (or 325) for 15 minutes.
- After baking, remove from the oven and spread the melted chocolate evenly. (Let me clarify this- do not add more chocolate, spread the chocolate that is already there around.).
- Sprinkle with half the almonds and the marshmallows. Top with remaining 1/2 cup chocolate morsels and 1/4 cup almonds. Continue baking 10 minutes, or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Cool.
- Cut into bars. Makes 12 3by 3inch bars.