Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My friend Robyn always makes this salad when she and her dh barbeque--I love it!
- 4 (10 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn
- 1 cucumber, cored
- 1⁄2 medium red onion
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Strain corn.
- Finely dice cucumber and red onion.
- Gently mix together corn, diced cucumber and red onion, Miracle Whip, salt and pepper.
- Chill in refrigerator for two hours or overnight. Stir before serving.
GREAT AS A SALAD, & GREAT AS A DIP! After we had this at suppertime, I put the leftovers out with some other dips & this one was gone in no time! Will definitely do a repeat of this one! Many thanks! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]