Recipe by carolinafan
Delicious with roast.
Top Review by Tofu Love
This is an excellent recipe! I used potatoes, red onion, carrots, zucchini and dried herbs. I loved how easy it was to make. And I love that I will be able to use this recipe for lots of different veggies that come in my CSA box that I have no clue what to do with. Prep time took around 5 minutes. Thank you for submitting a recipe that is so simple and tasty.
- 2 medium yukon gold potatoes, cut into eighths
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 16 wedges and separated
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled,seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage leaves or 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray jelly roll pan, 15 1/2in.
- x 10 1/2in.
- x 1 inch, with cooking spray.
- Place vegetables in pan.
- Pour oil over vegetables.
- Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Stir to coat.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender.