Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious, healthy, and easy to make.
- Wash and cut the potatoes, and boil in a large pot until they yield to a fork (about 10 minutes).
- Wash and slice thick cuts of pepper and onion.
- Strain and rinse potatoes with cold water to stop cooking.
- Toss potatoes, peppers, and onions together in pan with loads of salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Sprinkle balsamic vinegar and rosemary over vegetables.
- Roast at 450 F for about 25-30 minutes.
A delicious and healthy side dish. It was a hit when I made it for my parents, and my husband loves it.