Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Fire up the oven! Oven-roasting fresh vegetables is easy, and they make an excellent filling for tacos.
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (3 ounces)
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut lengthwise into eighths
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces) or 1 cup monterey jack cheese (4 ounces)
- 12 old el paso taco shells
- 3⁄4 cup old el paso salsa (any variety)
- chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- Heat oven to 425ºF. Spray jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch, with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms, onion, bell pepper and zucchini in single layer in pan. Spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt and red pepper. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes, turning vegetables once, until tender.
- Sprinkle cheese into taco shells. Top with vegetables and salsa. Sprinkle with cilantro.