This came from "Simply Delicious - Flexpoints Cookbook" from Weight Watchers. Out of all the recipes in there, this is the one that I want to try the most. At time of posting, I have not tried this. But I plan on doing so soon. I can't find tofu here in town so it will have to wait until I can get into the city to get some. The book says this is 2 points per serving. The numbers as presented here come up as closer to 3 points (2.9) but that is because it isn't counting on reduced fat tofu. Plus it isn't counting the balsamic vinegar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped or 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb reduced-fat firm tofu, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch lengths (1 bunch)
- 1 (6 ounce) bag radishes, trimmed
- 1 small red onion, cut into 4 wedges
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F Spray a large, nonstick roasting pan with nonstick spray.
- 2Combine the vinegar, oil, garlic, rosemary, lemon zest, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the tofu, asparagus, radishes and onion; toss gently to coat.
- 3**Note: As radishes are never all the same size, I would probably halve the larger ones.
- 4Turn the mixture into the roasting pan and spread into one layer. Roast until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned, turning once, 20-25 minutes.
- 5I like my roasted veggies to have that really lovely dark brown colour to them, so I would probably lean towards the end of the cooking time.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Tofu, Asparagus and Radishes - Ww
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.4
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 324.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat firm tofu